WELCOME TO TIMBER
Sleeps 4 2 Bedrooms 4-Piece Bathroom Kitchen
STARTING AT $250 per night
Check-in time is 3:00pm
Check-out time is 10:00am
Normal check-in is Friday or Saturday *exceptions can be made for an additional fee*
Please note the following with respect to the above prices:
- NOTE: Minimum rental period is 2 nights, 3 nights for long weekends and 1 week (Saturday to Saturday) during July and August. Shorter stays during summer available on a last-minute basis only.
- All rates are subject to Harmonized Sales Tax (HST).
- The maximum number of people is strictly enforced with no exceptions.
- A deposit of $500.00 for weekly rentals is required. Deposits will be refunded up to thirty (30) days prior to the reservation date (less a $100 administrative fee). Payment in full is required prior to or upon your arrival.
- A $500 per cottage per week security deposit will be held for the duration of your stay and returned to you at the time of your departure if your cottage is found to be in satisfactory condition.
- One car per cottage is permitted (Millview [4 bedrooms] cottage is 2 cars). Additional charges apply for additional cars.
- Check-in time is after 3:00 p.m. Check out time is before 10:00 a.m. We will allow late check out at 12pm max for $50 extra fee, available upon availability.
- We do not allow pets. We love them but regret that we cannot accept them.
- All cottages are a SMOKE-FREE environment. A $250 cleaning charge applies if smoking is detected.
- Extra car on premises – $20 daily/$50 overnight
- Extra person at the cottage – $20 daily/$50 overnight
Capacity Warning: The rated capacity of our cottages is two (2) people per bedroom. We prefer that guests do not exceed this limit. An extra charge applies for number of persons above recommended number of people.
This truly was a wonderful anniversary weekend! We were blessed with amazing weather and the cottage is adorable! We caught pike, bass and a walleye and almost caught a huge snapping turtle!! You have a beautiful property here and we hope to come again! Thank you Mike and Jayne